Membership dues help keep the Northern Kittitas County Historical Society (NKCHS) non-profit organization alive and functioning. Fees are very affordable and valid for one year. Be a part of preserving and sharing our area’s rich history by joining NKCHS today! Members will be notified by email and invited to attend the bi-monthly meetings, held via Zoom or at the Carpenter Museum on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 1pm. Membership renewal applications are sent out at the beginning of each year. Fees can be paid by check and mailed with your completed application form or paid online (see below).
There are many BENEFITS OF JOINING:
- Your membership helps support two museums in Cle Elum – the Telephone Museum and the Carpenter House Museum;
- You will be invited to attend our bi-monthly meetings;
- You will receive priority invitations to all our events; and
- You will receive information on all our activities.
Membership Fees are as follows: $15 Student/Senior, $20 Individual, or $35 Family.
Donate $100 or MORE and receive ALL OF THE ABOVE BENEFITS PLUS:
- Your name will be posted on our website as a PATRON MEMBER; and
- You will receive a colorful 4-inch round membership sticker.
Suggested Donation levels are as follows: $100 (Bronze), $500 (Silver), $1,000 (Gold), $5,000 (Gold Plus), and $10,000 (Platinum).
Donations and/or Membership Fees can be made by check and mailed with your completed application form or paid online by clicking on the “Make A Donation” button below.